Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Help live chat not working

@Paulatmywitsend 

Oh right then. I’m with BT. They still lied to me over the phone, but the service is very reliable, and if I do have to call (about once a year), the response is instant.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar 2

Hi 

its been a while since I tried to talk to you guys online - I see you hiked up moving prices.

It was offereing me a week for free and I thought that must be a mistake so I did the right thing and tried to contact you but I ve had no luck. Have you sacked all your workers? 

I am available at [email removed]

And would greatly appreciate your time as soon as possible as I do not even know what my status is. 

Sincerely,

Sophie Duffell 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar 2

On my brower you can not disable addblocker. I wont say anymore. 

Its not possible. 

I WAS Willing to pay 12 pound to watch movies I can already watch at my mums house. Shame. No one was available. 

And I could have staid here. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @sphrah ,

Thanks for posting.

Sorry you've had some trouble contacting us. Live chat is currently  unavailable due to a technical issue. Updates here

Just to note, this is a public forum so you're email address is automatically removed, we also don't recommend the posting of your full name - so this has also been removed.

0 Thanks