cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ann-Marie3
Occasional Poster

Re: Can't redeem voucher that came with the stick

I just been and had a look where I found it, you click on Help at top of this page and select help centre, then follow all the stuff about problems with vouchers, scroll down to this...         

Checked all of the above and the code’s still not working?

Just get in touch and we’ll try to help.

Once I found it they really were very helpful

0 Thanks
Bj3
Occasional Poster

Unable to redeem voucher

0 Thanks
Bj3
Occasional Poster

Help needed

0 Thanks
Ann-Marie3
Occasional Poster

I didnt actually have a code because the pass came preloaded on the stick but I clicked the 'get in touch' anyway and they helped me sort it out (see previous post)

0 Thanks
jnev52
Occasional Poster

I was the orignal poster here. I too eventually found the chatline, but it was of limited use as the advisor clearly couldn't understand what the problem was. He eventually gave me a code to enter on the appropriate page, which admittedly did work, but only resulted in a "free" one-month voucher instead of the two months supposedly included in the original package. Not only that, but when I clicked on the link he gave me, this resulted in me leaving the chat page and being unable to return to it as it had terminated the chat. Oh well, at least the system is working now, even though I've lost a free month, but this is a terrible introduction to NowTV's level of efficiency and customer service.

0 Thanks
OwenD59
First Poster

I had the same problem went through all the same reset payment,chat on 3 occassions new code but still not working. Want it to work for match tonight but they say it will 24 48 hours before they email me. What use is that. Really not acceptable.. If anyone had a soultion that worked can they post what did. Thanks

0 Thanks
Andrew651
Occasional Poster

Had exactly the same problem as you yesterday with a 1 month sky sport stick. Repeatedly tried to load the voucher but got the busy message and the chat just wouldn't connect.  Just tried again at 7.30 busy message still. Will contact chat soon to see what the issue is.  To me we've been sold a product that does not match the description i.e. no pass loaded. Surely that's a matter for trading standards.  If I get the same response as you I will be saying this.  If I was you I would be back on chat asking for my extra month too.

0 Thanks
jnev52
Occasional Poster

Actually, in an update to my last rant, I've now had an email from NowTV explaining that the voucher I had redeemed WAS for two months, as advertised. They explained that ALL such vouchers are for a month, it's just that I won't be charged through my account for the first two of them!

So that's supposed to be clear to a new user, is it? At least the issue is resolved, although it's taken me nearly 24 hours to finally resolve the issue arising from the "easy" set-up procedure. I've told them what I think of their user interface!

Andrew651
Occasional Poster

just been on chat.  told me you cant use google isnt supported so thats a bit daft not warning people of that, told me to use firefox, did that, still nothing,  gave me the code so i could enter that and still the same result.  now been escalated and technical team will email me 24-48 hours. not a good 1st experience witt NOW TV and it seems an awful lot of people are having the same issue

0 Thanks
Bj3
Occasional Poster

Thanks for your help

0 Thanks