cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Activating Now TV Stick - 'Oops somthing went wrong'

@Rholt005

Only thing I can suggest is as I have done above, use a new email.. Not ideal but then when all this covid is sorted and there back open properly you'll be able to contact them to try get it to one account..

Also I've been with them 4/5 months for broadband and haven't yet had a problem with it only problem I've had is with the stick not connecting to my account x 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Not working for me : ( 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I have an account on now tv for internet and sky cinema and I have been given a fathers day present for 1 month sky sports, I kept getting the message 'Oops something went wrong'  this keeps happening over and over I missed the Merseyside derby last night 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Simon-J 

Can somebody from NowTV help out customers who can't setup and start their new sticks and whilst on here can you remove the OP mobile number from the public forum please.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

We understand that some of you are still encountering an issue when trying to activate a new stick.

If you haven't already please contact us so we can log your case. Please note that without a case we can't look into this for you. If you're having trouble using live chat or can't reach anyone contacting us try this form.

If you have already contacted us regarding this but have not heard back from us in over 3 days please comment here.

Thanks

Simon

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

I am having the same issue. Just had broadband installed and have a pass on there. Don’t want to set up a new account to get round the problem. The now help area is rubbish as after hours of looking fir somewhere to log the problem I have given up. Starting to think I should have stuck with BT. Please help. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

I’m having exactly the same problems and am unable to get any help in fixing this problem. I’m at the point of cancelling. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

@Simon-J 

please help! I’m experiencing exactly the same problems and am close to cancelling my subscription now since live chat have not been any help. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

@Simon-J  please help! I’m experiencing exactly the same problems and am close to cancelling my subscription now since live chat have not been any help. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

@Simon-J Yes I need help with this too please as I’m experiencing exactly the same problems. 

0 Thanks