cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
TCPC
Contributor 1

Where do i enter the 6 figure code

I don't know where to enter the 6 figure code that is shown on the nowtv screen. The one that keeps refreshing. 

24 Replies
4268 Champion 4
Champion 4

Re: Where do i enter the 6 figure code

@TCPC  that should not occur.  What device are you using?  Do a full reset on it.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

Mark_Weinreb
Advocate 5

@TCPC On your mobile or pc go to nowtv.com/tv and enter the code there, then press enter/return. Don’t forget to enter the /tv part of the address.

TCPC
Contributor 1

Hi, it's the latest smart box with blue lettering on the top

0 Thanks
Steve128
Occasional Poster

goto your phone/laptop/computer open an internet browser and type in nowtv.com/tv

0 Thanks
james43
First Poster

Where do enter 6 figure codeon my PC 

schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @james43

Perhaps there is something in this link thread that will assit you further.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Setup-Performance/Now-tv-Stick/m-p/477925

Rita4
First Poster

@TCPC wrote:

I don't know where to enter the 6 figure code that is shown on the nowtv screen. The one that keeps refreshing. 

schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Rita4

You need to use a smart phone, tablet, laptop or PC and with your internet browser type in the url https address bar towards the top of your browser nowtv.com/tv

Make sure when typing that it doesn't auto correct to a different nowtv web page.

You should then be asked to enter your nowtv account details and then the screen on your internet browser should show a box on your browser screen to enter the six digit code that you see on your television.

Once the code is recognised, your television then should re fresh to a new screen with a message asking you to click on the continue button where you press your nowtv remote controller to start watching and using your nowtv device.

pickph1960
First Poster

@TCPC wrote:

0 Thanks