cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andysalford6
Advocate

Re: Smartbox stuck on home ..

I am having the same problem too..switched on to watch Soccer Am and my box is frozen 

0 Thanks

mis post

0 Thanks
4268 Legend 5
Legend 5

Try:  Press reset, as box loads press now button.  On mine this bought up a blank page,  press reset again it loaded.  thanks to @AndyMcCarron  for suggestion in other thread in Roku section.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

0 Thanks
Highlighted

@dr_necessitor wrote:

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Issues-Logging-into-NOW-TV-Boxes-19-11-2016/m-p/...

we have all seen that point was try there main now tv page has no notice of issue

also have stuck a thread up on hotdeals to let people know there as well. wonder how much bad publicity it takes to get fixed.

bit like asda few weeks back where none of the card machines where working on that sunday

basil

0 Thanks

its all back now, unplug again and turn on

0 Thanks
rphopkins
Mentor

Just rebooted and mines working!!!
0 Thanks

Is it just me or is the picture lower quality now? It was very good previously, but now its just  SD for me?

0 Thanks
Izzilizzi
Observer

I have the same problem and have tried all the supposed fixes.

Is it even worth taking the box back to the shop for an exchange as everyone seems to be affected by this issue??

Izzi in Edinburgh.

0 Thanks
Izzilizzi
Observer

Problem seems to be fixed now 🙂

0 Thanks
WIPPETUK2000
Advocate

MINE TOO.SENT BACK TO ARGOS AND GOT NEW MACHINE BUT WAITING FOR IT TO HAPPEN AGAIN.IF THEY DONT WANT ALL THE BOXES BACK THEY BETTER FIX SOON

0 Thanks