cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Install on a New estate issue with Openreach

After trying to sort out a Home move to a New Estate with an existing supplier and being given the runaround, I canceled with my existing supplier. My New new Post Code and Address showed up on the Now TV site so ordered and Given an Install date of the 7th.

I chased on the 5th as the Order page did not show me my new number or Despatch of the Kit, I was told there was an issue with the Order. On Further investigation, it appeared another "3rd Party" had applied to take over the Line. I replied that the Order with my Previous supplier was canceled and am authorizing NOWTV to take my business.

Chasing again I have been told there is still an issue and it has been escalated, Openreach has 6 Days to respond.

6 DAYS!!!! Just for a response, this is unacceptable. Phone/Broadband is an essential service. I have already been in my new house for 3 Weeks,  Openreach vans have been parked outside my house. Other Residents have been given install dates, it is not rocket science.

Openreach needs a good kicking, they are not fit for purpose. I had an install date if the 7th. Whatever the issue it needs to be prioritized by Openreach and Sorted this week. It is unacceptable that I cannot complain to them directly. This shoddy outfit should be stripped of their Monopoly. I~ suspect this issue would be resolved quicker if I went with a BT group provider.

0 REPLIES 0