cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

new device email

Ive received an email from now TV saying they will replace my white box with a black stick for free.

Is this a real email?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User 

I can confirm these emails are from us, for thoses that are using a white box as their primary device - we're offering a NOW TV Stick.

Simon

Community Manager 

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous User
Not applicable

so why am I being asked to pay £9.99 for the stick when others ln this forum have been sent an email saying its free? I've had this white Now TV box for years....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am still waiting for the email an worried that the box goes off. I was told to look out for it as confirmed main device is white 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I only received an email stating my box would cease functioning and no offer.....a nice 20 minute live chat with an advisor I was advised that because I have other devices listed that I could watch now tv on they would only offer me a discount (half price) voucher for a stick.

I declined explaining I had 2 white boxes for upstairs bedroom evening viewing and no other way to watch it upstairs and if they check usage this could be confirmed as I hardly use the other listed devices and one free stick would be a happy middle ground solution. 

I was persistent but polite and the advisor granted me a free stick voucher code.

Hope this helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I Have the white box and have just seen notice it no longer works from 6th yet not had the e mail to offer a new stick for free that everyone seems to have had

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My tv stopped playing NowTV last night - I'm guessing that's because of the email saying you were offering a stick instead - I didn't realise it was a necessity for my now tv to continue - so I've just bought one  - is this the only way nowtv will work? Ie is my nowtv off until the stick arrives? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just read the sticks are free?? I've just spent £24.99 buying one in order to get my nowtv up and running again??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

would you let me know when I should receive my stick in replacement of my white box !!! 

Thanks Mike

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Mike

If you had read through this thread from the beginning you would've known who to directly address your email to, not just do a shout out in this customer based forum.

UK Bob 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I brought a new device logged in with my account I’m supposed to have free passes with it, when starting in up I didn’t realise I needed over £1 in bank so setting passes up failed, it’s saying I have free passes to redeem I click it then it says I don’t, how can u redeem the free passes now,I have credit in bank now 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a new device which was due to start 17/09 but as yet no wifi