cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
doozer
Advocate

Re: NowTV box will not connect to local network?

i think i love you!! Heart

0 Thanks

This also helped me, thank you 🙂

0 Thanks
vinnie1971
Mentor

So my advice worked for you? That's cool. I have come to the conclusion that the BT home hub is rubbish. All my wifi devices randomly disconnect so u have home back to virgin media!

0 Thanks

It is connecting to my wireless but not connecting to my local network
0 Thanks
vinnie1971
Mentor

If it connects to your wireless then it's most likely communication on your network that is the problem not the Now TV box.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Emmaleewilson, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Can you please try the troubleshooting steps found here: http://bit.ly/Help-014

Once you have tried these steps and are on the menu page can you then try the steps in this link: http://bit.ly/Help-011

If you still have issues connecting to your network can you then please turn off your router and your NOW TV box? 

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Thanks, 

Karl

0 Thanks
FalconRime
Advocate

flibblesan, you sir are a genius, scholar and gentleman. Solved my virgin media wireless connection problem.
ozrod13
Advocate

Re: unable to connect onto virgin super hub tried every thing error code 014 constantly,

Wasted many hours unsuccessfully to log on to NowTV box with my superhub........

Five minutes with the solution magnificent magnificent.......Give the person a gold star..

@mumanddad wrote:

cannot connect onto now tv through virgin super hub i ave tried every thing

every thing esle can connect wireless , the now tv is right next to the hub constantly

getting error code 014 , yes I have got more than 3 signal bars

You have my heartfelt thanks..

Ozrod13...

0 Thanks
Aldie
Observer

Re: unable to connect onto virgin super hub tried every thing error code 014 constantly,

Worked an absolute treat you star Smiley Wink

0 Thanks

Bought a Now TV box with 1 day sports pass specifically to watch Chelsea last night. Spent ages trying to get it working over both my Virgin WiFi - and my neighbors as well. I did manage to 'jury rig' something by piggy-backing a spare Router via RJ45 and setting up a 2nd WiFi network. Got that running just in time for kickoff - with cables everywhere.

I was about to blame Virgin for blocking the Now TV service until I found this workaround so many thanks for the technical resolution!

0 Thanks