Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Andy-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: error code 014 and 13

Hi @sharon5966@markward42

I was wondering if you can try to connect your NOW TV Boxes to a different WI-FI connection.

Ideally, if you have a mobile phone that you can create a WI-FI connection from , set this up.

Turn off your main WI-FI in the house and try to connect your NOW TV Box to the new mobile WI-FI.

Let me know if you manage

Andy

sharon5966
Mentor

Hi,

I have just read this response.  I am now going to purchase another box as I am actually fed up with trying everything else.  The box worked fine for months and now doesn't.  Really don't think it should be this hard.  Thanks anyway.

0 Thanks
Andy-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: NowTV box will not connect to local network?

You would be best to speak with your Internet provider @angieval as the process does vary dependant on router, or have a look on your providers website.

Thanks

Andy

0 Thanks
sharon5966
Mentor

I am now outraged as I have purchased a new box but am not allowed to add the device for another month!!!!  WTF  another £25 and still can't use the f**king thing.  I am paying for the movies.  I feel a netflix moment coming on.  Someone respond to this and tell me how to over come this issue.  Thank you.

0 Thanks
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @sharon5966,

Sorry, the device change rules are standard for every customer, but we do make allowances when there's a problem like this.

I'll send you and email shortly.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Kkkk04
Advocate

Re: Error code 014.12 when trying to conect to WIFI

I have this issue on a white box, have disabled ping but still same. Have used this box no problem for 2 years then get this issue today. Any thoughts?
0 Thanks
artesea Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Error code 014.12 when trying to conect to WIFI

@Kkkk04 if it's only just happened try turning the box and your router off for 30 minutes and then trying again. 

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
0 Thanks
Ellanay
Advocate

Error massage 014.12

I keep getting an error code 014.12, I've reset my box and have followed instructions from the webpage for error codes and my box still isn't working! What else can I try??
0 Thanks
pethead65 Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Error massage 014.12

Hi @Ellanay

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  I'm assuming you're not able to connect to your wi-fi as this generally generates that code.  If this is the case has the box ever connected?  The reason I ask is that in most cases where this error shows up the box has been faulty.

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Please click on Thanks if I've helped.
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, therefore I can help with issues about the service, but not account related issues.
If it solves the problem, please mark it as an accepted solution to help other members.
Thanks!
0 Thanks
Ellanay
Advocate

Re: Error massage 014.12

Hi
It not a new box I've had it for nearly 1 year and have never had trouble with it before.
0 Thanks