cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Hany2209
Mentor

Re: Now TV Box is not working AGAIN!!

Having the same issue and just spoken to someone on live chat. Apparently it's a problem they're aware of and are fixing it. Nothing to do with our boxes.
Just have to wait and see unfortunately!
Stevie9224
Mentor

2 boxes here and both frozen this morning and I have a sports pass running out. Got to be their end surely

0 Thanks
Andy305739530
Advocate

Same problem with my 2 boxes - hope it's sorted soon
0 Thanks
Kai52
Advocate

yeah, same issue here today. first time ive had this issue!

0 Thanks
KC001
Observer

As it is clearly a problem their end it would be nice for that to be acknowledge somewhere instead of the troubleshooting page saying everything is fine with your service when it clearly isn't. Would save people a lot of time and frustration trying to fix/ resett it or just launching it at the wall.

MrB3
Mentor

Hi all I'm having he same issue I think. I'm at the home page but no apps showing and the up and down buttons are not working. I've done a pin hole reset so I know that the wifi is properly connected and I logged back in OK and the control must be OK. 

0 Thanks
Michaela2

I have the same problem this morning! Getting really frustrated as tried everything!
0 Thanks
MrB3
Mentor

Had a different problem months ago & used the online chat to resolve but can't find that service now. Has it been removed ?

0 Thanks
Pauldb38
Advocate

i'm having  same issue got one very unhappy little girl as she wants to watch Paw patrol in bed.Thankfully this is not our main TV and we can watch freeview.

0 Thanks
Aimeem
Advocate

I'm glad I'm not the only one, I was get infuriated with the thing. Spoke to someone on chat and I have been told to wait for an email from tech support. Clearly it's a problem with them.
0 Thanks