cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thomas814
Occasional Poster

Re: Live chat/ help

HI please can u help me I have phoned bank and got the payment details revoke but still cannot buybpass

0 Thanks
Marlo
First Poster

I brought a now tv box from argos today with month sport plan and it’s not working it’s saying I have to purchase it again

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Marlo

Was there a scratch card voucher code inside the box packing ?

If so, did you apply the voucher code to your nowtv account ?

Should there be no paper scratch card code in the box it could be due to that nowtv have changed the method of adding a voucher to your account which is now done automatically once you have registered and activated your nowtv device.

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here does it show a redeem button next to the month sports pass ?

0 Thanks
Alawrence19951
First Poster

You know the sky sports pass is it £33.99 every month or isit just the one bill and then it’s free every month 

0 Thanks
Louise15
First Poster

I need now TVs phone number

Beth17
First Poster

I cancelled my Now TV and they have took 7.99 and 9.99 out my bank today and I want it Refunded NOW because this is a joke as I haven’t used it in months so I don’t know why they are taking money. 

NOT a happy customer at all. 

I want a refund now as you’ve taken the money out that is to fund my 1 year old son this week. 

Thanks. 

Kaxik
Occasional Poster

Now tv are incorrect now tv help live chat is not currently available on any fee ice which we have tested including high resolution mobile, laptop and pc devices

0 Thanks
Kaxik
Occasional Poster

SORRY now tv help live chat is not currently available in any device we have tested included all high deaf devices mobile, laptop and pc we are currently in the process of logging complaint with regulator as we can not contact now tv live online.  

We are very disappointed with the service we are all unhappy with your customer service and are not happy with your replys because now tv are avoiding the issue. 

Jodie96
First Poster

Now to has takes money out for sky movies twice this month 

0 Thanks
Connelly94
First Poster

Hi there I didn’t mean to subscribe to now tv again I looked of a film was on there and it’s just said your subscribed , this as happened as I was a member but cancelled as didn’t use so my details were already on there , please help me get a refund , thankyou , [email removed]

0 Thanks