cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Linda1704
First Poster

Re: Live chat/ help

Hi my son just signed up for the kids pass can you cancel please as he shouldn’t have signed up and he hasn’t watched anything I’ve cancelled it on my account 

0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@Linda1704

Welcome to the community. Pop onto live chat and explain what's happened, they should be willing to refund you for the pass. To get to live chat, go to the following help page and choose the live chat option.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

0 Thanks
Habib1
First Poster

Good morning 

I am having problems with Now tv

0 Thanks
IKulik
First Poster

Hi I would like to add to my Now Tv account 1 month sky movie pass.doesnt let me to do it on line.can y help me please 

0 Thanks
cGurr
First Poster

Hey I’m looking for some help 

I have been trying to purchase a new pass on my account , very time I go to add it to my account it’s says my payment details are not up to date I have checked and all my details are correct 

could anyone help me?

0 Thanks
StuartDyer94
First Poster

Hi I have been getting charged £7.99 for the past good few months and a haven’t been subscribed to now.tv

0 Thanks
Jrpalmer
First Poster

Hi my tv box is playing up again it says on tv in top left corner no channels need scan channels but won't let me access anything...

0 Thanks
Lauren200390
First Poster

Hi I need help with my movies

0 Thanks
Wieslawa
First Poster

Good morning, 2 days ago (20 August ) i was waiting on someone who had done my internet useful,any person didn’t come.I need internet!What should I do?Can you give me another date? I’m waiting for your answer,Please will be fast because i need it for my work!Internet is very useful for me and my job.

0 Thanks
Susanflavell199
First Poster

i need a refund from my recencent payment as the money wasnt mine

0 Thanks