cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bellandrea076
First Poster

Re: Live chat/ help

Hi I was talking to someone about a refund and they said it would take upto 24 hours but it up now and still haven’t received it
0 Thanks
Angelbi123
First Poster

Hi there so I have a small problem I’ve been watching a tv series called americas next top model basically my now tv doesn’t have all the episodes there are only 13 episodes and I think the series has a total of 16 episodes it would be verry appreciated if some one could get back to me ASAP as I’m eager to watch the rest of the show thanks xx
0 Thanks
Harris1978
Occasional Poster

Hi, I can't work live chat either, its impossible to get hold of anyone to resolve a query

0 Thanks
Kerryann111
First Poster

Hey 

i have now tv but it is not working on my tv

0 Thanks
Billie2
First Poster

Hiya can you help me I signed up for a free trial and you have charged me and also want to cancel any more payments
0 Thanks
Kerrie3
First Poster

Today I subscribed to 2 months of entertainment for 7.99 

This was carried out on link and my confirmation sign account details on now tv

whilst on my account I was offered free 14 day trial of now cinema so I took up the offer and pressed the button link with the offer on .

Hour later I receive email stating I have paid full price for cinema 9.99 on top of 7.99 

I then go into my account to find it stated I’m apparently on paid subscription for cinema and trial for  2 months for entertainment, which neither are same as emails or what I asked for or the total of 17.98 had  come out of my bank account . 

Complete muddle from straight forward actions

and ridiculously I have to make contact this way .

I would like as I was offered the 2 months entertainment for 7.99 , and free trial cinema for 14 days 

and refund of 9.99 that I had not agreed to 

Kerrie 

0 Thanks
Jenna10
First Poster

Hi I want want to cancelle my Now tv but use ain't letting me 

0 Thanks
hflather27
Occasional Poster

Auto Renew - I have contacted you on Chat and email but you dont even care about your customers - I am extremely unhappy!!

Here is my origional email post having x2 chat conversations with your agents.  I cant believe chat is the only channel you have - no voice, email etc.  This is the worst service ever!!

Dear Sir/Madam

Today I realised that I have been charged since Dec 2017 33.99 per month on my credit card for a service I didnt know I had! (Never checked as though it was my SkyTV which I also have).

I used your service for a month - some deal offered and because I never turned it off I have been charged ever since. I only wanted one month!!! Our household has used the your service as well since then.

I used online chat and Kumar, the agent could see that I have never used the service as never logged on!! A honest mistake. Please check the chat transcript. THIS IS A SCAM!! and I am very annoyed. I will be looking on line to see if others have had the same issue. Your agent could only give me 2 months back. I even have sky on my TV.

I'm so annoyed that the agent couldnt help.

Please can you review this case for me and confirm actions from here. I wish to take this to the highest level - ombudsman or Ofcom if need be.

kind regards

Please can you respond and suggest an email I can contact you on, phone or address to send a letter

0 Thanks
hflather27
Occasional Poster

Auto Renew - I have contacted you on Chat and email but you dont even care about your customers - I am extremely unhappy!!

Here is my origional email post having x2 chat conversations with your agents.  I cant believe chat is the only channel you have - no voice, email etc.  This is the worst service ever!!

Dear Sir/Madam

Today I realised that I have been charged since Dec 2017 33.99 per month on my credit card for a service I didnt know I had! (Never checked as though it was my SkyTV which I also have).

I used your service for a month - some deal offered and because I never turned it off I have been charged ever since. I only wanted one month!!! Our household has used the your service as well since then.

I used online chat and Kumar, the agent could see that I have never used the service as never logged on!! A honest mistake. Please check the chat transcript. THIS IS A SCAM!! and I am very annoyed. I will be looking on line to see if others have had the same issue. Your agent could only give me 2 months back. I even have sky on my TV.

I'm so annoyed that the agent couldnt help.

Please can you review this case for me and confirm actions from here. I wish to take this to the highest level - ombudsman or Ofcom if need be.

kind regards

Please can you respond and suggest an email I can contact you on, phone or address to send a letter

PS - there is now an error coming up so I cant post this message!!

0 Thanks
hflather27
Occasional Poster

This is a disgrace - I have the same problem

They wont even engage into converstation - only chat!!

0 Thanks