cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connie2
Advocate

Re: Live chat/ help

Hello, I have just checked my online banking and noticed that you have taken money out of my account without my permission. The money I had was for my sons christmas presents and for my food shopping. so i really need it. I now have no money at all. You have taken around £108 and I need that I have no money for over a month now 

0 Thanks
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

@Connie2 

To ensure you get heard by NowTV, and maybe even get some action, let them know the problem via this form:-

Complaint webform for TV issues:-

https://help.nowtv.com/complaints/tv

There’s generally an explanation, but £108 in a month is going some....

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Ellie26

Hi I set up now tv now it taking all my money out my bank 

0 Thanks
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

@Ellie26 

All of it? Or just some? How much did you have, and how much did they take?

If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Thuhaila

I cancelled my FREE NowTV subscription after two days and I still got charged £9. Really appreciate a refund.

0 Thanks
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

@Thuhaila 

All four steps, including the one that is off the bottom of the page, and you checked afterwards in My Account/Passes & vouchers that it showed as Cancelled, with no upcoming payment date?

You are vanishingly unlikely to get a refund from the Community (we’re all just customers like yourself, and the Admins rarely venture here), so try Live Chat:-

Get in Touch (all the options, and the best place to start):-

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/

On a screen with big buttons all around, you may find the link you need is under a tiny green arrow, so be vigilant.

Live Chat and Send Us a Message:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

On Live Chat, when you can get onto it, keep your answers short, sweet and prompt, or it will time out on you.

If the person you are talking to doesn’t seem able to understand your issue, ask to be escalated to the next level of help.

<If you can’t access Live Chat and nothing happens, try a different browser from your usual one (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on which you haven’t disabled pop ups, third party cookies or indeed any cookies, haven’t set an Ad Blocker, and haven’t set Noscript on, or JavaScript off, as any or all of these things may prevent the Live Chat window appearing. Or try your usual browser in Incognito, sometimes called Private, mode.>

0 Thanks