cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Live chat/ help

Hello, I have just checked my online banking and noticed that you have taken money out of my account without my permission. The money I had was for my sons christmas presents and for my food shopping. so i really need it. I now have no money at all. You have taken around £108 and I need that I have no money for over a month now 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Connie2 

To ensure you get heard by NowTV, and maybe even get some action, let them know the problem via this form:-

Complaint webform for TV issues:-

https://help.nowtv.com/complaints/tv

There’s generally an explanation, but £108 in a month is going some....

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Highlighted

Hi I set up now tv now it taking all my money out my bank 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Ellie26 

All of it? Or just some? How much did you have, and how much did they take?

If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Highlighted

I cancelled my FREE NowTV subscription after two days and I still got charged £9. Really appreciate a refund.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Thuhaila 

All four steps, including the one that is off the bottom of the page, and you checked afterwards in My Account/Passes & vouchers that it showed as Cancelled, with no upcoming payment date?

You are vanishingly unlikely to get a refund from the Community (we’re all just customers like yourself, and the Admins rarely venture here), so try Live Chat:-

Get in Touch (all the options, and the best place to start):-

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/

On a screen with big buttons all around, you may find the link you need is under a tiny green arrow, so be vigilant.

Live Chat and Send Us a Message:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

On Live Chat, when you can get onto it, keep your answers short, sweet and prompt, or it will time out on you.

If the person you are talking to doesn’t seem able to understand your issue, ask to be escalated to the next level of help.

<If you can’t access Live Chat and nothing happens, try a different browser from your usual one (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on which you haven’t disabled pop ups, third party cookies or indeed any cookies, haven’t set an Ad Blocker, and haven’t set Noscript on, or JavaScript off, as any or all of these things may prevent the Live Chat window appearing. Or try your usual browser in Incognito, sometimes called Private, mode.>

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Hi my name is Kerry I have bought a now TV movies pass but does not seem to be working 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Kerrymcinnes 

What playback device are you trying to watch NowTV movies on ?

Is there any error code or message coming up on your screen ,the more information you can provide the better it will help trying to figure out what's happening in your particular case ?

When you open the NowTV App on your playback device and go to the My Account section of the App does it show you have an active NowTV Cinema Pass ?

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Good evening 

I have been trying to watch Chicago fire tv programme on watch back and it's not working keeps coming up with error. Can this be resolved 

Regards 

Heather 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Heatherm92 

What does the error message say and is there also any error code ?

Also what playback device is the error message happening on and if you have any other supported playback device does the same error message happens on another device ?

Which particular Season number and Episode number of Chicago Fire won't play (where i will see if the same happens on my device once i know the season and episode number in question) ?

Also are you getting problems playing any other TV shows with your NowTV Entertainment Pass or is it just Chicago Fire ?

0 Thanks