cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Live chat/ help

@Sharonnassey 

Go to My Account/Bills & payments, and this should show you the breakdown of how the £50 has been charged.

If you see nothing there, then you likely have a duplicate account, which trawling your emails may reveal details of.

If you can’t resolve this from the above, then talk to Live Chat, at:-

Get in Touch (all the options, and the best place to start):-

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/

On a screen with big buttons all around, you may find the link you need is under a tiny green arrow, so be vigilant.

Live Chat and Send Us a Message:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

On Live Chat, when you can get onto it, keep your answers short, sweet and prompt, or it will time out on you.

If the person you are talking to doesn’t seem able to understand your issue, ask to be escalated to the next level of help.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Alex
Advocate

Hi am just wondering if my installation date is booked as I can't find it and I haven't received an email about anything since signing up

0 Thanks
Leighanne1

Hi I am wondering why I cant watch my pack its saying I need to pay 7.99 but on the 2/9/19 and the 7/9/19 you took 11.99 and have been for a while taking that amount I cant watch anything 

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Leighanne1 

The £11.99 per month charge relates to a NowTV Cinema Pass, where a £7.99 charge currently refers to an Entertainment Pass.

Have you been paying two £11.99 charges on the 2nd & 7th of each month, where if so this would suggest to me that you have two accounts with a cinema pass on each account.

Or is one of your payments on the 2nd or 7th of September a £7.99 charge which would be an Entertainment Pass ?

Do you have an NowTV Entertainment Pass on your account by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here ?

Also what playback devices are you using ?

0 Thanks
Jackie1057
Advocate

Thankyou

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Nealon

Hi the will like to cancel the nowtv on my phone which I never activated I just see money coming out from my account 

0 Thanks
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

@Nealon 

Proceed as per the advice I gave @Sharonnassey above, except it will be something other than £50 in your case.

When you say you never activated NowTV, how did it get on to your phone? How did NowTV get your card details? What did you watch on the NowTV app on your phone?

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Debbie12341
Observer

Hi I've tried too pay for my broadband but the payment will not go through for some reason and I'm left with no broadband 

0 Thanks
Debbie12341
Observer

Hi I can not may a payment and want too know why I'm not happy that we have tried all day and it still doesn't work 

0 Thanks
tom99991
Observer

what i supposed to do with the box?

hey there,

what am I do with the now tv box after I canceled my passes and my account? I'm moving abroad so I don't need it anymore...

0 Thanks