cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error: Please Try Again - Sorry, an unknown error occurred.

I am having issues logging into my white Now TV box.

I have tried to log in using my correct username/password combination. My Now TV account is existing and functioning correctly.

Error:

Please Try Again. Sorry, an unknown error has occurred. Please reenter your username and password.

I have rebooted the box and router. I have also done a factory reset. I have also updated the Now TV box software. The same issue continues to pop up.

Any ideas?

Regards

James

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy,

I'm having the same issue too.

I've reset the box multiple times via the hard-reset button and the menu.

I've checked my login details work on a laptop and a smartphone.

I've connected wired and wireless.

This is a new black box.

Cheers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having issues logging into my white Now TV box.

I have tried to log in using my correct username/password combination. My Now TV account is existing and functioning correctly.

Error:

Please Try Again. Sorry, an unknown error has occurred. Please reenter your username and password.

I have rebooted the box and router. I have also done a factory reset. I have also updated the Now TV box software. The same issue continues to pop up.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Can you please try signing into your NOW TV Box again and let us know how you get on? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
H, many thanks it has worked

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Can you please check your Inbox/Junk folders for my email with steps to fix your issue. Kind Regards, Richard

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I have the same issue trying to log on via my tv, l enter my username/password and keep getting the unknown error message, have done a reset, have no problem logging on via my pc using same details, very frustrating and really need this fixing!  

Thanks

Bob