cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
jonsianc
Mentor

Re: Now TV Box frozen on Home Page. Website Device Management not loading

**** FIX ****

Turn of your router ... unplug your device and ethernet cable ... turn your device back on ... it will kick in ... turn on your router and renew your internet connection  .... just worked on my V2 & V3 boxes πŸ™‚

Tim291180
Advocate

Same problem for everyone by the looks of things
0 Thanks

Re: Now TV Box Unresponsive

Is anyone gonna replay to us??? Getting fed up now ...
0 Thanks
Peymanna
Advocate

I have the same problem. I can't even find the livechat icon on their home page/ resetting doesn't work.

Terrible service.

0 Thanks
Rubes
Observer

Re: both my now tv boxes froze

Yes mine too and have reset and still no change
0 Thanks

Same here!! Done everything but no change πŸ˜•
0 Thanks
Dougbradley1
Advocate

Re: box keep freezing

I've had my smart now tv box 2 weeks and there was the odd freeze which it sorted out itself but now it has completely frozen.  Unplugging it or resetting it does not work despite numerous attempts.  Trying to find a way to contact sky about it.  HELP!

0 Thanks
Matt09
Advocate

Both mine also how do we get help?
0 Thanks
Kathy2711
Observer

frozen boxes

both now tv boxes are frozen , done all the troubleshooting things and they still frozen
0 Thanks
Highlighted
scottscud
Scholar

Hello people, just been on live chat for some time regarding this issue. Basically, they are saying there is a problem (even though when you check the service status it still says "EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD". This is what I was told "We are currently facing outage for all NOW TV customers , and we are currently working to rectify the issue." And that is quote!. As for what the problem is, who knows. I was thinking update (like when good old Apple get it wrong) but 2 of my boxes are switched off at the wall when not in use. So fingers crossed that get off their a***s and fix it. I was assured it would be ok for the footie (Arsenal v Man Utd) but I'm not going to hold my breath.

My other issue is if it is an outage problem, why does it still work on iOS and Android devices????

0 Thanks