cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No content available - can't see film lists etc

Hello all wondering if anyone can help with an issue I'm having. I have had now tv for a long time with no problems but recently on my black now TV box if I go to say the family section in movies it said no content available but I could manually search sometimes and find a film, I had an old white player I plugged in to try and this worked fine, bought up all the films in all sections etc and all passes, so I went out and bought another new box thinking maybe I had a faulty unit, this new unit worked fine for a day then it began to do exactly the same! Another thing I notice is that the genre list is in descending alphabetical order when it worked but not now. I have done resets connected by cable etc to eliminate a wifi issue but cant solve it. White box still works fine! Anybody else had this issue? Thanks

55 REPLIES 55
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still the problem persists, is this being worked on?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue, had it for weeks, very frustrating ! We are paying for content we can't access, any chance we can get a refund or have  passes extended ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here, ours hasn’t worked for around 3 weeks now...it’s obviously a black box...are now tv dealing with all black boxes or just those who email? Why do we constantly pay for services we don’t receive? It’s literally like going to the hairdressers and not getting your hair done that week but still paying!? It’s so frustrating!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same issues !

Not manaqed to get any help from Nowtv. Very concerned that this black box problem has been going on so long. Best option would seem to cut losses and cancel my subscription and choose another supplier.

Are you listening NowTV or dont you care ?

Jeff

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having same problems and asked when it will be fixed, I was told we don't know when it will be fixed, I bet if i said i don't know if i will pay this time i wonder if they would like it, yet it's a great service when it does work Right!, if they don't sort it soon I'm gone, if it helps i do a reset every time and it works then for a week or so, then gone! reset again!!!!! so angry!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same issue, I have 1 white and 1 black and both saying no content available, it’s been happening for weeks 😡
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Kerry90

Just cancelled both passes. They asked for reasons so chose tech issues.
Went down same fix suggestions already tried. Then offered 4 months at half
price - so half price to view nothing instead of full price !

Anyway all now cancelled. Other providers are available.

Jeff61
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue, although my standard Now TV box works fine and my Now TV smart box has the issue.

Contacted the live chat and played dumb, they didn't seem to know anything about it until I mentioned this forum.

Said it was an ongoing issue and there was no update and they would forward the details and our technical team will inform you via email

Now TV, why is this taking so long to fix?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Tony-D @Anonymous User Don't suppose you guys have any update on this do you?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can we please have an update on this? Is the problem being looked into? Lots of people having this issue. Mine is exactly the same, it’s getting very annoying now.