cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd like my Money back

Can anyone from your silly office explain why I've missed all the boxing tonight? After paying for it on a platform nothing to do with you....your WiFi signal has caused me to miss it. IM RIGHT NEXT TO THE BOX. and paying £30 a month for a speed I'm not getting. I'm really annoyed and I'm not sorry for possibly sounding annoyed. You're quick enough to cancel of I miss payment by a day...I then pay for something I'm not even getting? Money back or a bullshot explanation on why this isn't your fault or something would be lovely. So frustrated right now.
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm not even sorry for sounding rude, it's an absolute pisstake and I wanna know why I'm being robbed. Are you that poor? Are you that bad? Is this as good as it gets? Because I will happily, gladly...quickly...go somewhere else if you continue to be useless
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry to say but that sort of tone doesn't sit well on a family friendly internet forum. We are only fellow customers like yourself.

You could try contacting NowTV support for assistance with your problem https://help.nowtv.com/