cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nick8873
Advocate

Re: Blurred picture on sky sports

Still no response from nowtv after countless emails and attempts to have a live chat which just cuts off after writing two lines does anyone know if you still have picture problems using nowtv app on a tablet desperate to watch the F1 race live tomorrow evening and seeking every avenue or ideas on how i can watch it

Nick

0 Thanks
KierKnoby
Mentor

Is it fixed?? Someone else suggested it is and today has been a good day... No issues at all.

0 Thanks
Nick8873
Advocate

Can anybody else shed any light on this i don't want to buy another pass for it not to work and not get my money back

Nick

0 Thanks
keigreg63
Advocate

Still unwatchable i wouldn't waste your money.
0 Thanks

Disconnecting & reconnecting my Roku - Now Box seems to be the only way of restotring full HD but it so often deteriorate back to SD or worse! But to keep diconnecting then reconnecting is TIRESOME!

Sky/ Now needs to rectify this ongoing & well overdue issue. For me with a wired 40 m'bit download local connection via Zen Broadband this is totally unaccaptable! 😞

0 Thanks
Andrewcroft
Scholar

I was on live chat last night and the girl on the other end admitted they had a problem at thier end, she said it was a temporary problem I explained this has been going on for weeks and that the forum was full of people complaining about it. She tried to get me to do all the usual fixes but I said what's the point if as you said you have a problem. She then gave me a 1 month refund and escalated my problem to tech team. Let's all get on to them and demand a refund hit them in the pocket.

0 Thanks
Nick8873
Advocate

Does anyone know or have a number to contact nowtv I've sent emails no response and everytime i do a live chat it cuts off 

Nick

0 Thanks
Pintadog
Advocate

i get the same think had a few chats online with now tv still nothing done so it aint just me

0 Thanks
derekchilds1
Advocate

sky main event sports channel picture quality is terrible,blue and brown marks keep appearing on picture and often goes blurry,all other channels are fine,i have super fast fibre and my router is spot on,its poor streaming quality from now tv/sky,please sort it or i am leaving

0 Thanks
fozzybear72
Scholar 2

derekchilds1, I'm afraid you're wasting your breath on this subject. I've been highlighting it since 23rd September and nothing has been done about it.

Do your issues look anything like the ones in my attched photo? 

0 Thanks