cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

mistake purchaes by kids, can we disable paying option in TVstick.

kids pressed the wrong button through my nowtv stick remote when I walked to another room. She purchaesd entaintment pass but didn't watch anything at all. Need help from customer service to cancel it and refund please.

The similar thing happened around 1 month ago for "sports week pass", but I didn't clicked it, still in "voucher"condition. just wonder is that possible custom service staff can help to refund them. Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you have setup a payment pin on your account this should not happen from my experience using nowtv.  

You can double check if you have a payment pin setup on your account, by going to My Account > Settings & Pins whilst logged in on here.  

Then i would go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers and fully cancel the pass by following the on screen cancel steps (approx four or five steps until you get the cancelled confirmation message).  

After that because live chat is closed due to the coronavirus pandemic (the usual point of call for a refund) then instead go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers where under the FAQ - "i think i have been charged incorrectly - what should i do ?" there should be a request form you can fill in and send back directly to NowTV.