cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Software version 9.2.3 build 5136-56 from 21 August (on device type 3801UK)

The moment when I'll order Amazon Fire TV Stick just came. I used to live with the idea that a "genius" could come up with unresponsive remote control which doesn't have a mute button (I just don't want to spend extra money for the latest model just because someone decided that a mute button is not MVP). But today I can't stand with the incompetence of the development team responsible for the release of software version 9.2.3 build 5136-56 from 21 August (on device type 3801UK). I'm sick of seeing "Loading your home page", as a result of the very poor performance of the device. Furthermore, someone obviously had time to develop functionality to disable the HDMI streaming from an Android box but didn't have time to test and optimise the new software release on its device. As a result, I can't watch NowTV even from a device which software has been developed by skilled software development teams and has stable performance. For me, as an IT engineer, it is a shame to see companies with so little appreciation for the software quality.
Note: This is not a support ticket but my final feedback to you. Feel free not to respond if you are busy with more important things.

2 REPLIES 2
EMAILMICKCARTHY
Advocate

@Anonymous User 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@EMAILMICKCARTHY 

You replied to a thread that is around 4 years old and to a user that no longer exists on the forum, hence the 'anonymous user' handle.

Is there a purpose to your post?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help