cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Offy66
Advocate

Error code 23

I keep getting error code 23 when trying to watch Poker Face. It tells me to come back later or to try to sign out and back in again, I have done this, closed down the app and even rebooted my iPad, but nothing works. Any suggestions? Many thanks

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Offy66 

You tagged this in the NOW stick, but talked about your iPad. What device are you trying to use?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Offy66
Advocate

Apologies, it’s my first time here. I am using an iPad. Today I can get back in, but Poker Face has been removed from my ‘continue watching’ list, so something odd was happening. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Offy66 

Not a problem, just tagging in the wrong area can lead to confusion and possibly the wrong advice given. 

It is possible that the show was removed from the service and reappeared today. Which can cause any episodes watched to be wiped. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Offy66 @gavs82008 

The internet yields:-

IMG_1099.jpeg

but following the Android link does not get you anywhere useful.

Following the iOS link does, but the answer there for error 23 is not so useful.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.