cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Danielleeee
Advocate

Bulky plug

Why is the now tv stick plug so bulky it’s so big it won’t fit behind the tv so the wire has to dangle down the wall into my bottom plug socket which looks tacky. Are there any normal sized plugs that will fit behind a wall mounted tv? 

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RoyB
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Bulky plug

@Danielleeee 

Are you talking about the power adaptor? They are all little lumpy things 😢

But what you could do is get a short USB adaptor cable with a normal USB plug on one end, and a mini one on the other, and power the NowTV Stick with that, from a USB socket on the TV, so no wires need show.

You might find that this will bring up an ‘insufficient power’ message during an update, and you will temporarily need the lumpy thing again for that, but for normal day to day use, it should be fine.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Thanks
1 Reply
RoyB
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Bulky plug

@Danielleeee 

Are you talking about the power adaptor? They are all little lumpy things 😢

But what you could do is get a short USB adaptor cable with a normal USB plug on one end, and a mini one on the other, and power the NowTV Stick with that, from a USB socket on the TV, so no wires need show.

You might find that this will bring up an ‘insufficient power’ message during an update, and you will temporarily need the lumpy thing again for that, but for normal day to day use, it should be fine.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Thanks