cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Time incorrect

My nowtv smartbox never updated when the clocks went forward. Is there a way to sort this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Go into your NowTV Smart box settings and under System > Time try set the time manually.

If that doesn't work go back into the time settings again and select Ireland (even if you are in the UK to see if that corrects the time on your box and tv guide schedule for the now & next section etc).

Another forum member said a full factory reset by going into the box Advanced System Settings resolved the time for them, but a factory reset is a bit of a pain in the backside especially if you have to setup the BBC iPlayer, All 4, My 5, UKTV Play and Netflix App once again on your box.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Well Laura

Do a reset on your box, not the full blooded factory reset but the one on the menu system, that should sort you out.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve tried that but still an hour behind

Thanks anyway 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Go into your NowTV Smart box settings and under System > Time try set the time manually.

If that doesn't work go back into the time settings again and select Ireland (even if you are in the UK to see if that corrects the time on your box and tv guide schedule for the now & next section etc).

Another forum member said a full factory reset by going into the box Advanced System Settings resolved the time for them, but a factory reset is a bit of a pain in the backside especially if you have to setup the BBC iPlayer, All 4, My 5, UKTV Play and Netflix App once again on your box.