cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
badlywornroy
Mentor

Voucher code submitted & accepted but charged again via Subscription Purchase (Auto-Renew)

I applied a 2 month Entertainment Pass code within the 30 day limit and it was accepted and showed on My Passes.

Then I see I have been charged £7.99 via Subscription Auto-Renew for a 1 month period covered by my pass.

Random error ?  No, previously I applied a 6 month Entertainment pass and I was again charged via Auto-Renew and had to waste time getting it refunded.

Is this the way SKY want this to work ? charge us twice and let us struggle to get a refund or just not notice the double payment and keep our money.

Is there no automatic check for current status of account before Subscription Auto-Renew kicks in ?

I am baffled and frankly wondering if the service is worth the hassle.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@4268 wrote:
@Tony-D can you look into this for @badlywornroy

@badlywornroy @4268 I'll send you a message now, thanks 🙂

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Legend 5
Legend 5

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@4268 wrote:

@badlywornroy @4268 I'll send you a message now, thanks 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have paid for 1 month of sky sports on the 6 months for £20 per month and don't have any codes to watch it

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Firstly when you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers or Bills & Payments whilst logged in on here is there any indication of the £20 per month Sports Pass ?

If so have you gone to your playback devices and try started to watch one of the eleven Sky Sports channels ?

Should it ask you to buy a Sports Pass, then under the App on your playback device go to My Account section of the App and double check the email address or username matches the account you used to purchase the pass.

Also did you receive an email confirmation order of the sports pass purchase and does the email address matches the log in details on the NowTV App on your playback devices where no codes are necessary just start watching on your devices that are logged in with the correct account details.

Also i am assuming you are not attempting to watch your sports pass with a Youview box which at the moment doesn't support a NowTV Sports Pass.