cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Signal

Can anyone help me, today i have got the engenier and put bb socket, but is to far away and in my last 2 rooms i dont have signal at all...can someone help with some advises? He guaranteed me that i will have signal, him and his colegue, but this is not what i whant, so i told him to move the soket more in my middle of the house and he told me that he dosen have time. And he told me to contact now tv, but they will charge me becouse i whant to move my socket....can someone will help me please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am not sure what the current BT Openreach policy is when it comes to fitting the BT Master socket in somebody's home, but it used to be the most convenient place within reason where the BT Engineer would redeem suitable under their remit work.

Because this is a customer forum, you will be better off speaking directly to the NowTV Broadband Team where they can assist with improving your wifi signal etc.

You will find the telephone number to contact them on this link page below.

The telephone helpline number should be open after 8am tomorrow.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am not sure what the current BT Openreach policy is when it comes to fitting the BT Master socket in somebody's home, but it used to be the most convenient place within reason where the BT Engineer would redeem suitable under their remit work.

Because this is a customer forum, you will be better off speaking directly to the NowTV Broadband Team where they can assist with improving your wifi signal etc.

You will find the telephone number to contact them on this link page below.

The telephone helpline number should be open after 8am tomorrow.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok, thank you for the advise, i will phone them tomorrow. Thank you.