cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please help!!! I cannot get any further than plugging in my black NOW tv box!!!

I have a black NOW tv box with a 2 mnth sky movies pass but can only get as far as plugging box in and connecting to tv on HDMI1 where it says refer to packaging or something like that to continue!!! I have an account as i had a box before and never had a problem. I am mentally disabled so cannot afford my own broadband so share with my neighbour, so have access to wi-fi. What do i do now as my condition doesn't allow me to leave my home very often so rely heavily on alternative forms of entertainment.

Please can someone help me,

Thank you

Rixx

16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Screen shows a settings symbol and Language in top left. Below English is highlighted, and to the right of the screen in what look like speech bubbles is the word Hello, and below that it says  Please see product documentation for help.

No mention of connecting to wi-fi nor any mention of Now tv on the screen.

Legend 5
Legend 5

Out of interest can you connect on other devices or just your laptop?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also have my mobile linked to his wi-fi and also have no problems!!

Legend 5
Legend 5

Silly question have you switched input on TV to HDMI, via the remote?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, am on it now it says pleasesee product documentation for help!!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Does the TV screen asks you to setup a wifi network ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

no but paperwork it came with mentions connecting to broadband!!