cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Beta test box

Hello,

we we have been sent the beta trial box but can't get and thing to load up apps or programmes?

30 REPLIES 30
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I'm in exactly the same situation and have been tearing my hair out for nearly 2 months, being completely in the dark. All emails and forms are ingnored. 

I have asked repeatedly by email to [email removed] as my details seem to have been missed off the access list to the private beta forum without a single reply.

Finally I found this topic. I know I can't discuss it in the public forum. I am on the trial and I do need support.

Can someone from NowTV please help me to have access to this list and save my sanity? 

Thanks for your help.

Johnnie

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@[voucher code removed] wrote:

Hi, I'm in exactly the same situation and have been tearing my hair out for nearly 2 months, being completely in the dark. All emails and forms are ingnored. 

I have asked repeatedly by email to [email removed] as my details seem to have been missed off the access list to the private beta forum without a single reply.

Finally I found this topic. I know I can't discuss it in the public forum. I am on the trial and I do need support.

Can someone from NowTV please help me to have access to this list and save my sanity? 

Thanks for your help.

Johnnie

@Anonymous User

@I would suggest sending @Karl-F (Community Manager) a Private Message.

Also, i have copied your above post @Anonymous User (NowTV Community Team) who could possibly help if Karl is not available for any reason next week. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, I sent a PM to Karl-F on Friday. Hopefully things will get moving on Monday. I'm just getting a little desperate after 2 months of the brick wall. At this time of year, people start to go on holiday, hence my request for help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks all of you for your help. Karl-F has now granted me access. I just need to replace the hair I've pulled out over the last 2 months and I'll be back to normal 😉

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User can you help @Anonymous User

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Legend 5
Legend 5

Are you sure, the private forum may escalate your stress.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Smiley Wink

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Does that smiley wink mean you have now got access to the Private Board or something else. Smiley Happy

If so, you will have plenty of threads & numerous posts to catch up on (hope you got plenty of time on your hands). Smiley Wink 

Edit - Missed your other post above (catch you on the PB).

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User TV Team,

Please close this unnecessary topic to prevent off-topic posts?

Cheers

Legend 5
Legend 5

Good grief @SeeMoreDigital..... Oh btw have you seen 😉