cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

picture

When on now TV . choose a channel. Then it desplays a purple screen saying content blocked . you can hear. But can only see the purple screen with message across it
7 REPLIES 7
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Is your box connected to your TV via HDMI because this sounds like a high bandwidth Digital content protection (HDCP) issue. Power down the box disconnected from your TV. Then reconnected and parrot back up again. If you're still having issues, then it might be an idea to replace HDMI cable. 

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've done . kids been using for 6 days . then this morning not working . seaching for a program screen is normal. Choose a live program or on demand you can hear it . but picture is purple and message in middle of screen says picture blocked
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Sorry if you've tried this already. Can you try doing a hard reset of your now TV box. 

To do this, follow the instructions inThis help article. Unfortunately when you've done this, you will have to re-enter your Wi-Fi and now TV account details into the box. (The steps to hard reset are exactly the same the both the white and black box)

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Done this also
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

How old is the box and where did you get it from? Because I'm wondering whether it might have developed a fault. If it's under a year old, then you should be able to return it to the place where you got it from and get a replacement. If you brought it from a shop, though you will probably need your receipt, otherwise they will pull a face. If you brought it from now TV then see this article here

All now TV hardware has a 12 month warranty from the date of purchase

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got 7 days ago. Paid by debit card from Curry's . I Dont have receit of NOx now though. As was working
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User,

What make and model of television do you have?