cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

connecting more than one tv

Hi - I've just set up nowtv and my iPad is registered as one device, however, I've just watched a channel on my tv but my account isn't automatically registering it as my second device. Is there something else I need to do? Also, can I connect another tv as my 3rd device or do I need to buy another box and/or unplug the box from the 1st tv, thereby meaning that you can't watch it on 2 TVs at the same time?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User are the iPad and box using the same username? If they are and you've watched something with NOW TV (not iPlayer or All4 etc) then it should be listed in your devices.

As for your other TV, you could move your current box between them  (a bit of a hassle), get another box, or if you have one of the many other supported devices you could use those.

The limit is 4 devices on each account and you can watch NOW TV on any two at the same time.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User are the iPad and box using the same username? If they are and you've watched something with NOW TV (not iPlayer or All4 etc) then it should be listed in your devices.

As for your other TV, you could move your current box between them  (a bit of a hassle), get another box, or if you have one of the many other supported devices you could use those.

The limit is 4 devices on each account and you can watch NOW TV on any two at the same time.