cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Won't accept my payment.

I am unable to purchase a sports day pass due. When I go to my account my card will not validate, I tried another card to no avail. Both cards have money and I have bought before. Help!
7 REPLIES 7
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for your post.

What device are you using to buy on? We'd recomend using a PC or Mac. 

You may want to try clearing your browsers cache and cookies.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

New now tv box and account. voucher applied  site still asking for payment but wont accept my bank card details

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User your card details are required for proof of age and address. It needs to be a Visa or Mastercard, Maestro and Amex aren't accepted and although payment isn't needed today a 10p withdrawn and returned. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks. But card registered at parents address as person has special needs
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I am trying to set up my free trail but it wont except my debit card details. I dont understand why not as this is a free trail??

Many thanks

Simone

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. 

Make sure you have entered the correct details and that there is credit available on the account.

In addition you may have problems if you try using a pre-paid card rather than a bank-account or credit card.

You might also want to try a different browser and/or device to enter the details in, eg try using a tablet/mobile web-browser instead of PC/Mac or vice versa.

See here for more info

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Sign-up-1014

and if you still have problems have a word with live chat who can check things out for you. To reach them go to the following page and click the start live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/why-wasnt-my-payment-authorised

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im really unsure how NOW TV can resolve this, but it needs to be fixed. I have tried every possible pc, mac and tablet, I have tried 3 different cards all with cash on them. And I have spoke to the NOW TV support team (very friendly but now useful)