Why isn't live chat available

Trying to access live chat
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Just checked and it seems to be working. Try starting at the following help page, then click the Contact Us button at the bottom of it, then click the Live Chat button

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-about-now-tv

It's recommended to use a desktop or laptop, but you should be fine with a smartphone or tablet.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Just checked and it seems to be working. Try starting at the following help page, then click the Contact Us button at the bottom of it, then click the Live Chat button

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-about-now-tv

It's recommended to use a desktop or laptop, but you should be fine with a smartphone or tablet.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i bought an entertaiment box and subscribed to it 2 feb, when buying the box it said three months free and yet they have taken a payment out on 19th feb and tried to take another payment out this month. now i have no subscription so whats going on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User ,

Thanks for your post. 

Sorry to see that you are experiencing issues with your NOW TV account.

As it is an account related query, please look out for an email from me shortly, so that I can resolve this for you. 

Apologies as we did have a technical fault with the the live chat button but it should be avaiable now, sorry for any inconvenience that may have caused you. 

Thanks, 

Seema

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hello now tv i have tried so many times now, for about half an hour to get the live chat up. i am going onto the help bottom selecting the most relevant help bit and pressing the how to contact us and there is only the forum option not e mail nore live chat pleas help me. 

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

hello now tv i have tried so many times now, for about half an hour to get the live chat up. i am going onto the help bottom selecting the most relevant help bit and pressing the how to contact us and there is only the forum option not e mail nore live chat pleas help me. 

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you tried the link that @Andy provided above.

Also, what browser are you using?

If you're using a mobile device (mobile phone or tablet) . Can I ask you to use a device which would have a desktop browser (desktop PC, laptop PC or Mac). This is because mobile browsers can have limitations which can prevent aspects of the now TV website from working properly.

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

trying to get on to live chat

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have sent a now box back and not been credited. can  you advise?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch, sorry to hear you sent the box back and it's not been credited yet. It can take up to 28 days to get the refund into your account. If it's been longer than this then please let us know.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Can you confirm when I will be credited into my account. Thanks Helen