cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to press cancel button

I got two free month passes for The entertainment and movie packages. It has now got to the end of the month and money for a second month of these passes has attempted to be taken out but I had no money in the bank so it is saying my payment is overdue. I have now tried to cancel my passes so that when money does go in my bank the payment isn't taken but it won't let me press the cancel button and I am not sure how to cancel it now. Wondering if anyone could help??
2 REPLIES 2
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User unfortunately Now has a glitch on its systems that they really need to address that means when payment is being processed the cancellation button is inactive. You can contact chat to get them to process the cancellation and stop the payment/arrange refund.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Just in-case you were not aware, you really need to keep a close eye on the offer ends on dates. Which is when your 'rolling' subscriptions are due to expire.

After the offer ends on date, both the 'Cancel' and 'Apply a voucher' buttons are not accessible when the NOW TV billing system is attempting to extract 'roll-over' payments from your assigned debit/credit card.

Cheers