Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The server won't let me sign in

Won't let me sign in on ps4 or the EE box
40 REPLIES 40
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Reset password and tried numerous times with failer everytime and this has happenened on twodifferent occasions now

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I too am having trouble got my 3 month welcome pass entered thatit then kicked me out and cant log in again HELP!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry to hear this @Anonymous User

Can you please let us know if you are still experiencing this issue?

Are you able to sign into any other device? 

Thanks, 

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've also got this problem, reset the box and router numerous times. I log in but it doesn't recognise my subscriptions.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same issue, NOW TV through my EE TV box has somehow logged me out and when I try logging back into it it just comes up with session token missing, I just want to watch a movie! 

Please sort this problem out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User@Anonymous User

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum.  Sorry to hear about your log in problems. You can contact Live Chat. Click on "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page & on the next page click on "Live Chat". The link you need is http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above There's also the option to email NOW TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know, I've added a statement about this issue here, and we're working to fix it as quickly as possible.

Apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime.

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. Now tv won't let me register. I type in username and password and nothing happens. What do I need to do. I am paying for something I can't get! ! Regards jon tennant
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear about the problems you've had siging into NOW TV on your EE TV.

Can you first try resetting your NOW TV password to a new one from the NOW TV website, by selecting the forgotten password option on the sign in page.

Afterwards, please perform the following steps on your EE TV:

1.    With the box on and connected to Internet, remove the power cable form the back of the box and wait 1 minute
2.    Plug the power cable back in
3.    The light on the front will flash green, wait until it turns red before pressing any buttons.
4.    Turn the box on with the remote control and wait a few minutes, the box should automatically detect an update
5.    If this does not work contact EE for help

Hope that helps and if you have any other questions please let us know.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried this and my box will not flash red amd have been in contact with ee and they are refusing to help me and are saying it is nothing to do with thier box being sent in circles is there anyother way of trying to fix this ?