cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Somethings not right

We have been unable to watch anything on our now tv app or now tv box for the past few days. When playing movies on either of our phones both myself and my husband get a 'somethings not right' message. When we try to use the now tv box we get the now tv logo spinning endlessly on a black background. We are paying a subscription and are unhappy that we are not able to use it.
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
We have been unable to watch anything on our now tv app or now tv box for the past few days. When playing movies on either of our phones both myself and my husband get a 'somethings not right' message. When we try to use the now tv box we get the now tv logo spinning endlessly on a black background. We are paying a subscription and are unhappy that we are not able to use it.

Hi @Anonymous User

We are sorry to hear about this !

We havent had any other reports of this issue happening. 

It's strange this is affecting all the devices you are using so it seems like the problem is the connection the apps are requiring to work. 

Can we suggest that you try resetting your router to see if this does the trick and get back to us if you are still having any issues ?