Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Signed up and nothings working

Signed up and nothing works
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I signed up for ent package and want to watch on our tv. Do we need the now TV box 4 this? Many thanks Simon

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User any error messages? At what stage does it not work? Have you signed in? Can you see a list of apps? Can you see the list of NOW TV content?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I signed up for ent package and want to watch on our tv. Do we need the now TV box 4 this? Many thanks Simon
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User a NOW TV box is the cheapest method, but if you already have a PS3, PS4, XBox 360, XBox One, Chromecast, Apple TV or Roku you could use those. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cant finish signing up i have a password and username but every time i try to add card details or my voucher codes it sends me back to sign up again and tells me my email has already been used

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

Can you please go to this link here and enter your username and password. 

You need to click on Complete Account Sign Up. 

Please let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, Ive "completed" the sign up process and reached a page advising me that my card needs to be charged a small amount of 10p however the rest of the page is blank, my cards not getting charged and there are no other options / instructions for me to follow?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear about the problems.

If this is still occurring, can you please let us know if you're using a pc/mac or laptop and if so, which browser you're using?

If you're not using a pc/mac or laptop, can you please us one and try completing the registration from there?

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team