cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: How do I activate and start watching on my tv ??

I HAVE FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS BUT CANNOT CONNECT TO THE NOWTV BOX I JUST WANT TO CONNECT WITHOUT A SUBSCRIPTION IS THIS POSIBLY

74 REPLIES 74
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've paid £25 for now tv with movies for 3 months, i wanted it working for sat night and thought that by buying it on friday i would be watching it on saturday, I activated it on website just like it says, but when i turned it on to finish settup it prompted me to go back to Nowtv.com/activate to finish settup, so i tried and for some great i'm sure reason this is unavailable!!! So now after missing out on my Movie night on saturday night my question is, when will i be able to activate this little white contraption?????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you provide your card details too, with at least 10p available on it?

As part of the registration process, which verifies you're 18 or over and a UK resident, a 10p token payment is taken BUT immediately refunded.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Yes all my bank details went through with enough money in my account

and double checked

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good, at least that can be ruled out:)

You'd be best to contact NOW TV - http://www.nowtv.com/contactus

Fill out the 2 drop down menus, hit the GO button and look for the Live Chat link. If it's not there, refresh the page until it appears.

Please pop back to let us know if and how they/you resolved this as it would help future readers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I HAVE SET UP MY ACCOUNT AND FOLLOWED ALL INSTRUCTIONS. I NOW NEED TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT  BUT

WHEN I GO TO THE NOW TV WEB SITE THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT

HOW DO I DO IT?        MURDO

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi murdo,

Have you already registered a movies or entertainment subscription?

If you have, you are already set up no need to do anything more than sign in and watch the movie or show you want to see.

If you haven't registered a subscription:

• Please sign out of your NOW TV account on your pc/mac or laptop
  • Click HERE for a Movies subscription, or
  • Click HERE for a Entertainment subscription.
  • In the top right corner you will see the option "Already got a NOW TV account or a Sky iD? Sign in instead".
  • Just click on that and follow the onscreen directions to complete your subscription.

Hope that helps.

Kindest regards,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
You are not alone
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am new to NOWTV, also I am quite old so not as technical as most of you.  Just want to be able to watch catch-up TV and the occassional movie.  I have signed up for a free 14 day trial and after that £6.99 per month. I have signed up on my PC but want to knowif I can watch on my LG smart TV.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Yes, If you have a compatible LG smart TV and you can download the NowTV app from the LG app store.

Also make sure that your LG smart TV is connected to your router by either WiFi or preferably by Ethernet if possible.

Then just sign in with your NowTV username and password.

Edit- Any problems post back and i know SMD and Commanda6 on here are LG smart TV owners who i am sure will help you out if you get stuck.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your help. Sily question I expect, but do I download the app onto my PC ?