cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ORDERED A NEW REMOTE

I HAVE ORDERED A NEW NOW TV REMOTE AND I HAVE PAID FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY, I ORDERED THIS LAST THURSDAY AND I HAVE STILL NOT HAD ANYTHING. I WANT A REFUND FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY AND ALSO A NEW ONE SENT TO A DIFFERENT ADDRESS, ALSO MY KEYBOARD IS STUCK IN CAPITALS 

4 REPLIES 4
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Sorry Danni, you seem to be having a bad day, I hope things get better for you Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy 

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I would recommend getting in touch with the online store were you ordered the remote from. They should be able to assist you further 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i ordered it off sky website but they have told me to contact you... the money has been taken from my account i want my remote and a refund !!!!!!!!!!!!

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

As the transaction dosn't go through your NOW TV account and are done via the Sky accessories site we don't have access for refunds, but they should have sent you an email when you ordered - this should have instructions of what to do if you don't receive it or a way to contact them as if you just rang Sky customer services they might not know about it.

However we might be able to find out what happened to the original order. I'#ll send you an email requesting some information shortly. 

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team