cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv

BASCALLY NOWTV HAVE TAKEN 6.99 but I don't how as I've not got nowtv box .did download an app didn't work on device and did sign up but didn't say nothing about paying 6.99.my bank statement says nowtv biking/helping what the hell does that mean how do I contact by email want that stopped or have the device 

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User when you signed up you would have entered your card details and agreed to pay £6.99 each month after the trial ended until cancelled. You can cancel the pass right now at My Account, or if you want a NOW TV box I'm sure you can pick up a bargain in the sales tomorrow.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks.but if cancelled why won't it let me watch nothing then I only done it last week.if 6.99 a month surely I got it 1 month .any it saying nothing to delete in my passes no history of what I brought .6.99 has gone for nothing bank statement says now TV /help billing.I don't get it .

@Anonymous User wrote:

BASCALLY NOWTV HAVE TAKEN 6.99 but I don't how as I've not got nowtv box .did download an app didn't work on device and did sign up but didn't say nothing about paying 6.99.my bank statement says nowtv biking/helping what the hell does that mean how do I contact by email want that stopped or have the device 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User what does Purchase History show? £6.99 could be a day sports pass? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi.I've checked my passes there nothing to say I've brought now TV.yes they have my credit card details I've not watched one thing on now TV.is there a contact number to speak probably to someone Instead of going round in circles thanks Jordan

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

There are no contact numbers for NowTv.

You need Live Chat -I'm on phone so can't give you direct link.

Go to Help at top right then Cancel my account. You'll find Contact Us in blue box bottom left.