cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv box won't turn on

Only had the box for a couple of days plugged in and will not turn on /cameout sleep mode this morning. I've tried on and off from plug resetting router and allowing it to cool down still not working.please help
6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. A good first troubleshooting step if the NOW TV Box is acting glitchy is to do a hard reset. If you haven't tried already, with the box powered up insert a pin or bent paper clip into the reset hole at the rear and hold in until you see the box reset. You will need to re-enter your wifi and NOW TV account details afterwards so have these to hand.

If it's the larger Smart Box you have (with the blue logo on to play) then find the small reset button on the underside and hold this in with the end of a pen for a good 30 seconds or so. 

If you still have no luck post back and someone can help you further.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still not workibg anyone else got any ideas ??
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

First things first. Can you please confirm the model of your NOW TV playback device?

Is it the NOW TV 'white' (Roku LT) box? Which looks like this: -

white.png

Is it the NOW TV 'black' (4200SK - Roku 3) box? Which looks like this: -

black.jpg

Is it the NOW TV 'smart' (4500SK - NOW TV) box? Which looks like this: -

product-img-smartbox_v4

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a Now TV box that stays ROKU powered on the front, Internet issues the other day, Internet and TV rebooted and now my now tv box wpnt work, tried hard reset and still nothing 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have roka 3 (small black pebble one with reset on back)

I have followed all guide lines, reset using pin, turned off and on my broadband

Can you help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Spoiler
Not to be rude to anyone but can people stop replying to this .. it happen in 2017 .. it turned out to be a problem with the box. They sent me a new one..  I have end a new box and stick since then ...