cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Box has died (white)

My box has given up the ghost!  There is no light on the front and I've worked through all the solutions in the community without any success whatsoever. I think old age has simply got the better of it. Clearly it is out of warranty, so what is needed to replace it with a working version?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you was using the first generation old white box over HDMI, then look at a nowtv stick from places like Argos, Currys etc.

Or if you don't mind going down the second hand route then maybe look at the generation 2 nowtv black box from places like ebay, gumtree, cex etc.

I doubt very much that nowtv will supply you a new box or stick for free given how old the white boxes are.

Though you could try your luck with nowtv live chat , where it is Christmas and a live chat advisor may be in the Christmas spirit (or you might deal with an advisor called Ebenezer Scrooge 😆).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you was using the first generation old white box over HDMI, then look at a nowtv stick from places like Argos, Currys etc.

Or if you don't mind going down the second hand route then maybe look at the generation 2 nowtv black box from places like ebay, gumtree, cex etc.

I doubt very much that nowtv will supply you a new box or stick for free given how old the white boxes are.

Though you could try your luck with nowtv live chat , where it is Christmas and a live chat advisor may be in the Christmas spirit (or you might deal with an advisor called Ebenezer Scrooge 😆).