cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOT FULL SCREEN!!!

Hi, for a couple of months now my now TV screen isn't full screen. First I thought it was my TV messing up but having tried with normal channels and DVDs I've discovered that it is just the now TV messing up. I've tried everything on the troubleshooting page and nothing seems to be working 😞 I'm using the White box. I'm really getting fed up, any suggestions?
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User make sure the output settings on the box are set to 720p

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just checked and it is set to 720, still not full screen 😞 thank you anyway, much appreciated
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

I have noticed that although you have posted within the NOW TV 'black' box section that you're actually using the NOW TV 'white' box. This being the case: -

• What's the make and model number of your television?
  • How is your NOW TV playback device connected to your television. Is it via the HDMI (digital) or Composite (analogue) video connection?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Connected via HDMI, I have a Bush TV, model number DLED32165HDDVD
Geluk
Expert 2

Does your TV remote have a DISPLAY key, or something similar?

Pressing may give you options to change screen resolution to 4:3 etc etc

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep I've tried everything on the 'display' option in settings, still not full screen. It's possibly an account issue? My DVDs are full screen it's just the now TV that isn't..
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
It's possibly an account issue? My DVDs are full screen it's just the now TV that isn't..

No it's not an account issue @Anonymous User!

Out of interest, have you tried connecting your 'white' NOW TV box to a different television?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear your box isn't displaying the full screen.

Is this happening with every program ?

Can you try a different HDMI lead to see if that could be a fault ?

As suggested above try your NOW TY Box on a different TV if you can, that way it narrows down if the box is at fault.

Thanks

Andy

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Given that the scope of this topic refers to the 'white' NOW TV box, how about moving it into the 'NOW TV Box (white)' sub-section?

Cheers