cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Money taken from my account

I cancelled my now tv pass on the 16th of November before my free pass ended and it has then taken money on the 30th of November i would like a refund as I did not have a pass active and dont see why it has taken money , I would also like to close this account down
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous User
Not applicable

want my account removed. My bank details, my email ..EVERYTHING
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

If this page doesn't help there's a blue box at bottom left that says Contact Us

That will take you to LIVE CHAT

I see you've made same post in three places Smiley Indifferent

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had £9.99 taken from my account last month and again yesterday. I've NEVER set this up and want a full refund asap. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear this.

However, just to clarify; are you saying you never set up this account? If so that would be a matter of fraud which you would need to contact your bank to report, although it would raise the question of how you are able to sign into the account to post here.

If you mean that you never set up the account for a paid subscription, please bear in mind that when starting a free trial it is made clear on the order screen that you will be charged if you do not cancel the subscritpion before the end of the free trial. The terms and conditions you must agree to when registering a new account do also state that it is the customers responsibility to cancel their own subscription and so I would encourage you to cancel your subscription as soon as possible if you haven't already done so.

Alternatively, let us know if you want us to cancel the subscription and we'll look into doing that for you.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for your reply
I only set up Now Tv when I took out my phone contract with Vodafone (almost a year and a half ago) and was told it would be free for the entire 24 month contract. I don't remember entering my card details when I set this up. I don't even use Now Tv. I will cancel my contract but would like the 2 payments of £9.99 back into my account ASAP please

Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the Vodafone deal is for the ents pass. At £9.99 someone with access to your account has purchased the movie pass and agreed to the reoccurring payments.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I did not set this up and the only other person that uses my iPad is my 16 month old baby!! I was told from Vodafone that I would have Now Tv FREE for 24 months. I would like my money back PLEASE!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Again it's not possible to use NOW TV without handing over your card details and Vodafone are clear that you get NOW TV entertainment as part of your contract. 

Only someone with access to your account could havr started a movie pass and they would have been informed of the £9.99 cost. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Again.. Vodafone told me this was free!! Are you telling me I'm not getting my money back??