cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Incorrect pass in Now box

Hi I have just bought and set up a Now box the packaging of which stated it came with a 2 month entertainment pass. When I applied the pass code to my account it states it is for one month. How can this be fixed please?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much for your advice 😊

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Did you add the voucher code and checked the duration of the pass via the box or did you go to the NowTV website My Account > My Passes ?

I would go to the Nowtv website with your internet browser under My Account > My Passes to double check.

If the voucher wasn't added and you see the green apply voucher button next to your pass then try adding the voucher code again, make sure you go through all the steps shown on screen until you get the confirmation message on screen.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi thank you, bit confusing as online tells me in my passes I have a two month pass and in my payments that I have an upcoming payment for £0.00 on 23.01.2018, it was the box that was referencing January as pass expiration date. I also have received an email confirming two months so it looks like it has gone through after all I think! Thank you
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Yeah the information on the nowtv boxes can be a bit misleading when it comes to the pass time duration left on your account if you have more than 30 days plus left remaining on your passes.

The nowtv boxes and a number of NowTV Apps on various devices haven't got the capability to show the extended pass duration date over a month in advance.

My personal opinion is if NowTV can't show the true accurate date when your pass expires on their boxes or Apps then to avoid confusion they should not show them at all (just my two pennies worth).

When checking your account or passes, it's always best to go to the Now TV website with your internet browser and click on My Account > My Passes.

Another useful reference tool under My Account Is My Payments where you can look at future up and coming or previous payments for passes on your account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much for your advice 😊