cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to watch now tv box on 2 televisions

I have just ordered a now tv box and will be hooking it up to my tv in bedroom. Is it possible to watch content in the other tv downstairs at same time? Otherwise using 2 devices
How would this work. Would you need to take remote downstairs to use?
Thanks. A bit new to this. Getting movies for £15 for 6 months so giving it a go.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The NowTV service has a device Limit of 4 and a streaming to devices limit of 2 at the same time...

This 2 devices means any 2 of those 4 including the PC you can play content on.

If you want Dual TVs running seperate films on NowTV. that requires a second box/device.

If you want a HDTV in the other room to display the same film for the cheapest way, that requires a HDMI splitter and a long second HDMI cable... To send the IR remote signals to another room requires a IR reciever and IR blaster set up...

All these extra things can be purchased from electronics retailers...

Its just cheaper to get another cloned Ruko NowTV box.. for £9.99 others allready got 3 boxes... but can only watch nowTV on 2 at the same time..  

View solution in original post

176 REPLIES 176
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same here
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Question. I have one now tv box, which I have had for a few months and my movies pass just ran out.
I want to buy a second for my bedroom, if I buy a box with an entertainment pass can I put that pass onto my existing account or does it only work for a new account?
Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Question. I have one now tv box, which I have had for a few months and my movies pass just ran out.
I want to buy a second for my bedroom, if I buy a box with an entertainment pass can I put that pass onto my existing account or does it only work for a new account?
Thanks

@Anonymous User your current account can support 4 devices and you can watch on any 2 at the same time. So if you get the box with the ents pass just make sure you login with the same details, then when you add the entertainment pass both boxes will have access to it. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
You can put the pass on your existing account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So you just need one box n can add on other tvs in the house? Or does each tv need its own box
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Welcome to forum

You need one box for each TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

You are allowed to register up to 4 devices and watch 2 at one time

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable
You need 1 box per TV unless you buy a long hdmi lead and an hdmi splinter amplifier which will probably cos mode than another box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

But just one account
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I order another box on my account please