cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hitachi Smart TV

Can I watch NowTV on my Hitachi Smart TV? I want to register this tv ( in the bedroom) as an extra device? I watch NowTV on my Hitachi tv (which is not a smart tv) in the living room which has the NowTV box connected to it? I assumed that I can add another device as all the adverts seem to suggest. Looking at the 'manage my devices' page it seems to suggest this can only happen with specified tvs. If this is so it's very misleading. Any advice appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Okay @Anonymous User,

Since you have the old 'white' box, I'll arrange for you topic to be moved out of the NOW TV 'smart' box sub-section and into the NOW TV 'white' box sub-section...

If you're interested here are some direct links to a couple of Argos 'bundle' product offers: -

NOW TV 'black' box with 6 month 'Entertainment' pass @ £19.99

NOW TV 'black' box with 4 month 'Cinema' pass @ £19.99

Cheers

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thanks for that, do you know for certain you can have two boxes on one subscription?

You can have 4 devices registered and use 2 at the same time

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks for replying. It's not the devices but boxes I'm asking about.  I need a box to use with a second tv (device) but only want to pay one subscription for the two boxes.  It was suggested earlier I could do that and I'm just trying to clarify it before I fork out for an extra box.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

You can register up-to four NOW TV playback devices onto one NOW TV account and view on up-to two NOW TV playback devices at the same time.

Meaning you can take out say, one NOW TV 'Entertainment' subscription and view the service on up-to two NOW TV playback devices at the same time.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you again SMD, I promise NO more questions !!Smiley Wink

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Those Argos deals look very good... I'll have to pop out and buy an 'Entertainment' and 'Cinema' box myself 😉