cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelling subscription

I'm trying to cancel my free trial of now to but it won't let me. Every time I go to my account or my passes as instructed to cancel the account it asks me to put in my payment details. Why would I need to put in my payment details to cancel the trial? Also when I click on contact us it sends me to the page that says click on contact us to email us and just gets stuck in a massive loop. How can I cancel my account? I'm not going to pay for the account when I have tried to cancel it before the payment is due. I have logged in using the details I had when I created the now to account and my sky details but nothing has worked

11 REPLIES 11
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Most people who have trouble cancelling are people who have ended up with multiple accounts, for whatever reason.

For assistance cancelling see the help article at the link below

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

If you click the contact us button at the bottom of the article you will be able to get to live chat who will help you if need be

Remember each pass type needs to be cancelled separately

It seems you beat me to it @Anonymous User Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm on the ball today @commanda6 lol