cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Audio description problems

Hi 

I'm watching four weddings and there is audio descriptions on all the episodes which is annoying because I do not need this service. Is there a way of changing this ? I would really appreciate some help.

thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum,

The answer is no...

If you are hearing 'audio descriptions', it must be part of the originally produced program, as the Now TV service does not offer 'multiple' audio streams!

Cheers

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum,

The answer is no...

If you are hearing 'audio descriptions', it must be part of the originally produced program, as the Now TV service does not offer 'multiple' audio streams!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It appears that my NOW TV box has begun freezing, I have subtiltes on contstantly, and as I try to watch 'Shetland' the program has audio description, now.. the reviews suggest that the audio description is part of the original version of the program that is available... Just Brilliant!

The now TV service is rather good. but as time continues- the service/box gets more glitches.. resulting in restarts every 2 or 3 programs...

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Shetland available via the BBC iPlayer app on the Now TV Box?

This being the case, the BBC iPlayer app is not a Now TV service, it's a BBC service. And as other app providers, such as BBC iPlayer, etc improve/upgrade their services you might find that the old 'white' Now TV Box no longer has the processing power to run their newer features smoothly.  Smiley Wink