cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

2nd box sign in

I have an existing account with 2 devices connect. 1 is my phone and the other is white now t.v. box.

I have a 2nd now tv box on a different t.v. in the house I'm am trying to connect but not sure how to sign in. Is anyone able to offer advice?

Thanks, Jo.

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If the second box on the second television is already working, then go to My Apps section of the box, then click on the NowTV App, then find the My Account section inside the NowTV App, then log into the box with the same log in details that you used on your other two devices on your account.

You can have up to a maximum of six devices registered to a single account and two streams at the same time when using any of your NowTV Passes (increases to three streams at the same time if you subscribe to the NowTV Boost Pass).

Should it be a brand new box, then when you setup the box and asked to enter your details, just make sure you use your existing account login details.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just had another read of your post.

When you say "you are trying to connect the second box" do you mean that you can't get the second box working over wifi to your Router and don't know where to find the settings in your box to enter the wifi password of your wifi network ?

If so have you tried going into Settings > then Network, then Set up Connection, then Wireless, then find your Network Name and enter the password from your Router (usually there is a ID label somewhere on the Router with the password on it).

Or like my first posted reply you don't know where to sign in your nowtv account details on the second box ?

Or something else ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much for your help. Followed your instructions and got it connected to my account:)